ISA Config

  • From: "David Liles" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:18:16 -0500

I know this is off topic, but we haven't been able to register with the ISA
Distribution list, no authorization emails are being sent to us....

Situation:
1. SBS with a public and private NIC.
2. ISA running on SBS
3. Separate web server (IIS 5) on local network to host FTP sites

Goal:
We would like to be able to configure multiple FTP sites that allow the users
complete control of the files and folders within their respective FTP sites.
We can not use web publishing and configure it to bridge to the FTP protocol
because this will not allow uploading and folder manipulation.
If we publish the FTP server we can connect but we aren't able to differentiate
the connections for each of the FTP sites needed.

Is what we are hoping to do possible?

Thanks