IP address restrictions on Front End OWA server.

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:31:33 -0500

Hello,

Is there any automatic process that would add ip address restrictions to my
OWA website?  I was reviewing my configuration this morning and there are
several individual IP addresses that have been added to the configuration. I
have checked with all of our admin's and no one claims to have added them.

I am running in a load balanced configuration and both servers have been
configured identically. This is very strange.

Any insight appreciated.

Bill