RE: IMF removal

  • From: Andrew English <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:00:46 -0500

Okay I ran the perform monitor at a clients that is using IMF. I used the info
from http://www.techgalaxy.net/blog/20041203214445.html to set it up and got
the results listed below:

MSExchange Intelligent Message Filter

% UCE of Messages Scanned in the previous 30 minutes - 83
% UCE out of Total Messages Scanned - 73.583
Messages Scanned for UCE/sec - 0.000
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 0 - 236
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 1 - 51
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 2 - 21
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 3 - 22
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 4 - 29
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 5 - 104
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 6 - 64
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 7 - 359
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 8 - 719
Total Messages Assigned an SCL Rating of 9 - 157
Total Messages Scanned for UCE - 1765
Total UCE Messages Acted Upon - 1298
UCE Messages Acted Upon/sec - 0.000

Regards,