RE: IMF Question

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:07:18 -0500

Try either of both of these:

1. Make sure the originating server's IP address is included in the trusted
network list.  (Message Delivery / General tab / Add button)

2. Establish an SPF record on a DNS server that Exchange can query, which
specifies the sending machine as representative of your domain.

and especially this:

3. Sender ID filtering tab - specific Accept

You could also try whitelisting specific words in the subject or body, as
described in the release notes for SP2, but the last time I tested that it
was clearly broken for the whitelisting part (the blacklisting worked fine).

Unfortunately, there is no way to whitelist a specific IP as "always pass".

Carl

  _____