IMF

  • From: "Simon Bound" <simon.bound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 04:14:34 -0700

Having installed Exch SP2 I thought I'd start using IMF and have turned it
on per readme's etc. Other servers I look after IMF seemes to be working
ok. However on one server I find that the Mailroot/vs1/UseArchive folder
was not created and I have manually created it.

Now I have a warning in the event log as follows (somewhat precied) -:
MSExchangeTransport event id 7515. An error occurred while Microsoft
Exchange IMF attempted to filter a message with the id hex etc From / To
etc. This message will not be filtered. The error code is 0x800710f0.

Can anyone point me in the direction to troubleshoot as I'd like to make
best use of IMF. I did restart the IS after implementing IMF.

Thanks
Simon