I need advise

  • From: "Vuba, N" <NVuba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:04:35 +0200

        We have 3 sites , The main office is BTech.co.za  The branch office
from one region is BCur.co.za and the other one is  Aloe.co.za, We want these
branches now to work together not independently that is mail should be received
from main office, Active Directory should be replicated through to all these
sites,, We are trying to  a centralise administration. Now my question is which
is the best strategy to implement because we want these branches to get mail
from the main office.

        Thanks