I need a tool

  • From: Meral KESKINER <MeralK@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:32:28 +0300

Hi all,

        In our company, we have an internal mail server and an external mail
server in our DMZ area. External mail server forwards all the e-mails
through the internal mail server and it does the distribution to mailboxes.
Internal mail server also delivers the e-mails sent to Internet.

        But sometimes, IMC service of the Internal Server stops because of
some reasons (generally insufficient disk space). So, sent e-mails pile up
in the queue. Is there any tool that gives warning when one of the Exchange
services stop or the number of emails increase in the queue, or reports any
problem occured immediately?

Thanks,
Regards,
Meral