RE: I have problems with some users of the OWA

  • From: "Alex Luna" <aluna@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:29:18 -0400

Answer below

  _____

De: Ion Gott [mailto:Ion.Gott@xxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 01 de Febrero de 2006 02:19 p.m.
Para: [ExchangeList]
Asunto: [exchangelist] RE: I have problems with some users of the OWA

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Is this a front end back end configuration?

Is Integrated Windows Authentication turned of and basic with SSL enabled?

Only Basic

Is Exchange running anywhere on a domain controller?

Run in Domain Controller sns.gov.bo.

 Have you had a chance to verify the email addresses tab on the users
experiencing the problem?

No, when you access with outlook not have a problem but when you try acces with
OWA dosen´t work but only 20 user aprox of 250 user

Thanks

Alex

Ion V. Gott

  _____