RE: I have problems with some users of the OWA

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:01:24 -0500

Are you sure this is only happening with some users? I had this error
before. A friend of mine was doing something with the virtual
directories in IIS. But this error was happening to all users. I had to
re-create the virtual directories and it fixed it. If it's just
happening for a few users, check the permissions on the directories and
set them to default.