Re: I assume you mean ISP not ASP?

  • From: Diana Eggers <dieggers1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 13:43:22 -0800

No, I do mean ASP. There are several companies (ASP's) out there that
provide on a subscription basis access to Exchange via the web. One that
comes to the top of the search engine list is:
http://www.asp-one.com/hosting_hostedMS2000.htm

Just not sure which one of all that are out there is the best and what
questions to ask to determine which is the best :0).

Love your typing guy!

Diana

From: "Edward A. Meyer" <EdwardMeyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:20:12 -0700