RE: I am a new user to Exchange

  • From: "Rao" <Hanumantharao@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:43:45 +0800

I am not saying about the copying the email using exchange rule. This Exchange
rule u can only configure i the client workstation, u can't configure this in
the server(As I know) He is asking that the users should not know that the
other user is reading their mail.

S, u r right, if u configure the client to forward a copy to another mailbox,
it will not trigger the receipt requests. This you can't do without the
knowledge of the original user.

Rao
System Administrator
TMC Educational Group.