How to migrate mailbox, public folder, offline global address list

  • From: Thuc Su Tri <suthuc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 05:14:31 +0300

Hi all,
I have Exchange server 5.5 with Windows NT 4.0. Now, I installed Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003.They're the fresh install.I want to migrate all mailboxes, user accounts, public folders, offline global address list from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003.After migrating, I will delete all Exchange 5.5 and Windows NT 4.0.Please help me soon.Thank you very much.
suthuc@xxxxxxxxx