RE: How to install exhange 2003

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:10:47 -0400

Why's that?  If that's the case, what's the upgrade path from Exchange 2000
on Windows 2000?

To the original poster's question: you can install it into your Windows 2000
Active Directory domain with reduced functionality and your NT 4.0 users can
be given access with a trust and some other modifications (see the readme).
It would be a good idea to put Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 but it's not
mandatory.

A lot of the answers depend on what you want to accomplish and what clients
you intend to use and what is the acceptable amuont of time, your network
topology, etc. :)