How to install exhange 2003

  • From: Tatok Prabowo <tatokprabowo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:39:51 -0700 (PDT)

hi,
I have 2 domain name with separate machine, one server
is windows 2000 (domain A) and the other is windows NT
4.0 (domain B).

The point is I want to deploy one mail server
(exchange 2003) to serve that domain user. Can I do
that ?

Second point is should I Install exchange 2003 in
windows 2000 sp3 with new domain server (new forest) ?

Can I Install exhange 2003 in standalone server and
connect it to another active directory (another
machine) ?

Thank you for your attention ...

best regards,

Tatok Prabowo