RE: How to import Offline Global Address List from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003

  • From: "Mr.Tri Thuc" <suthuc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:00:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Greg Lara,
Thanks for your reply.I know when I'm successfully
migrate all users into Ex 2k3, I need not import csv
file contain all these users.But now, I have csv file
contain more users. Therefore I don't know how to keep
the user list who aren't my new list.Hope receive your
reply soon.
Thank  you very much

Su Tri Thuc
suthuc@xxxxxxxxx