RE: How to import Offline Global Address List from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:59:26 -0400

I'm confused.  You can't import an offline address book (OAB).  If you mean
you want the old addresses, contacts etc to overwrite the defaults, the
migration tool should have done that for you. Did it not?

If it's contacts you want, the migration tool should do that as well.  There
is nothing you should have to import that I can think of, that resides in a
CSV.

Is there more to the request that we aren't seeing?