RE: How to enforce the system returned messages to be English language?

  • From: Ashish Shah <ashish.shah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:15:51 +0530

Yes it is possible....

-----Original Message-----
From: Jobs Zhao [mailto:Jobsz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:00 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] How to enforce the system returned messages to be
English language?

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear all,

Sorry I lost 3 days emails, anyone who had the answer please resend to me.

I installed Exchange 2003 SP2 in Win2003 sp1, all are English version, but when
I sent a wrong address and then got a system returned message, some information
is Chinese, I would like them to be all English, How could I reach this target?

In server, Control Panel->Regional Settings->Location, I set it as "China", is
it the reason?

Any help would be appreciated!

--

Jobsz

Make your callers hear anything you like.Call 456 say DIALER TONES.

An idea can change your life.

************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ************
This E-Mail may contain Confidential and/or legally privileged Information and
is meant for the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail
in error and are not the intended recipient/s, kindly notify us at
mailadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then delete this e-mail immediately from your
system. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail, its contents or its attachment/s other than by its
intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Internet Communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be delayed, intercepted, corrupted, lost, or contain viruses.
IDEA Cellular Limited does not accept any liability for any errors, omissions,
viruses or computer problems experienced by any recipient as a result of this
e-mail.