RE: How to create email alias ?

  • From: "Osman Mahmud" <OMahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:28:49 +0600

Thanks for google solution, would u pls give me a solution of following
problem?

I have created a custom address list in Exchange server 2003 and added

the members; all the members of that address list are visible under

both the global address list and that custom address list of outlook
2003.

Now I need the hide these members from only global address list but

they will be visible under the custom address list. How can I do that??

OM