[ExchangeList] How to count number of folder in Public folder tree

  • From: Amit Kapoor <amkapoor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:33:48 -0700

Hi,

Can you someone tell me command to count number of public folder created under public folder tree? We are using Exchange 2007. I need to know the total count of folder created under public folder.

Regards,

Amit Kapoor

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.