RE: How the mail authentication happens ?

  • From: "Ripon Bahl" <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 13:55:44 +0530

Hi Manjeet Singh

It seems that in the second forest exchange gateway server SMTP VS you have
not specified anonymous authentication. There is no authentication required
in incoming mails. The authentication type should always be anonymous. On
the backend servers you can specify other authentication.

Check your SMTP VS settings. It seems that the issue is underlying there.

Regards

Ripon

  _____