RE: How do you connect Email Clients on the Road[Scanned]

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:13:34 -0700

I don't know - I think I need to float around with him in his pocket - I
connect to the VPN from my home and it works perfectly for me - but he says
he cannot connect - I worked with him yesterday and got him connected - he
says it drops him off periodically - I am starting to wonder if it is an
issue with my Sonic firewall which is several years old - but I don't
understand why he is having a problem when I can connect for hours and do
email with no problems.  But then he is moving all over the United States so
sometime he has a high speed connection and sometimes he doesn't.

I don't know enough about the Sonic firewall to find out if that is where the
issues lies - but it does not make sense to me.

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS - www.nowlcms.org
1-888-693-5267 ext 129

Prov 16:9
9       In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his
steps. (NIV)