RE: Hosting multiple domains.

  • From: KTSuresh <kt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:46:20 -0500

Thanks,
It worked, I could make that working.But I am not able to
get owa working for virtual domain users.It works fine for
the default virtual smtp server .Any idea ?

Thanks for your help

2/11/2002 11:38:43 AM, "Richard Pettigrew"
<Richard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>http://www.MSExchange.org/
>

>yes.
>
>create a separate Virtual SMTP Server or POP server for
each domain that you want to handle mail for.

657199X@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

657199X@xxxxxxxxxxxxx