RE: Hosting multiple domain names on Ex2k3

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:07:49 -0500

Mike, the differences between Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 are slight
from this perspective (many changes, but not in the admin model or the
design and deployment) so you can use the same docs for the most part.

If the link is dead, check with the webmaster for Microsoft.com and find out
what's up and where to get the docs that the link is dead for.  They'll
usually respond in a day or so.  The docs are worth it since they describe
exactly what you want to do and how to accomplish it from an ASP perspective
(that's really what you're setting up even if internal or external).

Al