[ExchangeList] Re: Hosted exchange

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:00:51 -0600

Had a late night lastnight changing out Cisco switches so my brain's
mush, but what is it your looking for?  Someone to setup your domain,
create the proper MX, PTR and such records in DNS, create the single
exchange mailbox, grant you access, insure it's secure, insure it's
virus free, provide you support, etc, for free?  I guess your looking
for a millionair out there that's doing this for a hobby and doesn't
mind losing money.  Suck it up and pay the price or just use one of the
many many free email services like gmail and manually keep everything
else on your PDA.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.