[ExchangeList] Hosted exchange

  • From: "Wayne Pyrah" <wayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:15:47 +0100

Hi all wondered if you have any hosted suggestions (using my current domain
name) for just the one exchange box and 2 standard pop3 mailboxes (with the
option to add a 2nd or more exchange mailboxes further down the line)

I've got a quote from serverworld.co.uk and they charge 8.95 for exchange but
want a setup costs and 3 months up front.

Ideally I'm looking at no setup costs with a month to month contract... For the
exchange mailboxes I need full access via Outlook 2003, push mail via
activesync, owa and possibly oma.

Need a cheap but reliable service!
Any ideas?

Thanks, Wayne