Host 2nd SMTP domain on Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Simon Bound" <simon.bound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:04:34 -0700

Help !!! I have been unable to accomplish this so far. I have added the
second domain, setup the ISP ok and added the 2nd address for the users.
However due to the restrictions placed by Relaying on 5.5 I have been
unable to get the second domain up and running - always getting 550
Relaying denied. I can find nothing specific on Google. I think I have to
do someting with the address space * but don't know what to do ! Can some
one assist me in getting setting my second domain up on 5.5 ?

Thanks in advance.
Simon