Re: Highly Available Exchange 2003 Mailbox Servers

  • From: Dennis Depp <dennis.depp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:03:40 -0500

We are using clustered Dell Servers with an EMC Clarion SAN Array.  We
have about 4500 users on the cluster.  It works very well.
Personnally I would stay away from any file based solution (such as
netapp). While Microsoft has started to support NETAPP to store
Exchange databases, it still does not make me comfortable.

Denny