RE: Hierarchy Messages / Public Folders

  • From: "Mark Dewell" <M.Dewell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 14:25:31 +0100

Over the last couple of weeks I have seen increasing numbers of the following
messages appearing in our system admin account (a pair of messages every few
minutes for 2 of our servers). This appears to relate to public folder sync
but I am at a lost to understand why this is happening now or what
permissions to what object/folder it is talking about. The 2 servers affected
are both front end Exchange 2003 servers but I am not aware of any changes to
their config or patches etc applied recently but obviously something has
changed somewhere on the system.

The M$ knowledge base doesn't seem to have anything relevant (or I haven't
entered the correct cryptic search terms to find the relevant info!). Can
anyone point me in the right direction for info or method of diagnosing this.