RE: Hi all

  • From: "Tim Jordan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:30:51 -0900

I think this is a great idea!

I've been working in IT for just over five years.  Most of my experience
comes from working for the State of Alaska where I helped support
roughly 50 server and 1,300 workstations.  I live in Anchorage today and
I'm moving to the Kenai Peninsula at the end of Febuary.  Yes, it's the
best King Salmon fishing in Alaska.  My first one was just under 62lbs!
Currrently I'm the Systems Administrator for a small IT company that
provides web development and network design & support (my part!) for
non-profit agencies in Anchorage.  I don't have a job lined up in Kenai
yet...anyone need a remote systems admin???

I'm happily married with three kids...5, 2, and 8 months!  I have a
blessed life!

TJ