Hi all

  • From: Scott Vansingel <Scott_Vansingel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:52:49 -0600

Ok I will join the party.

 My name is Scott Van Singel,
Married with two girls ages 4 & 5.
Served in the Marines for 6 years (in San Diego, CA). With everything
going on now, glad to be OUT.
Worked for a Private College for a Year.
Worked for a Public School system for 3 years. That was a challenge.
Now I have the honor of working for a consulting firm. The Engineers here
are Top Notch.
Now I live in southern Indiana.
Would love to someday go back to San Diego.

Work with ISA (both of them), Exchange 2k and 03, Group Policies, Cisco
phones and Firewall (just starting to learn them), Imail, some Linux
stuff, Media Streaming, Network Infrastructure, bla bla bla

no hobbies, the kids keep me pretty busy

And, Thanks everyone for your support and expertise in this list.

Scott Van Singel  MCSE, MCP
Network Engineer / Consultant
Keller Schroeder & Associates
Phone: (812) 474-6825  Ext. 378