Re: Here goes my first posting

  • From: "Vin" <vqazi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:09:58 -0400

Here goes my first postingSeems to me that they could use Outlook and sync to
their PDA. Just install Outlook on the terminal services server. That way each
of them would get their own profile via VPN connection. This is how I do it.
Although I have a few clients that have a pop3 client (Outlook Express) setup
which downloads their mail through VPN. PDA could also download their mail as a
POP3 client, like I do as I do allow the VPN IP subnet to download mail.

Not very clear am I?