RE: Help please

  • From: "Denise Dorrance" <denisedorrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:04:30 +0000

Thanks! That is correct. I was referring to your domain. Next time I'll try to be more specific.

From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <o.olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Help please
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:03:00 +0100

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I think Denise was referring to your own domain and not sun's own.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Opeyemi Olomo Corporate Development, Ocean and Oil Holdings 10th Floor, The Octagon 13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos Office Tel No: +234 1 320 0818-9 Ext: 123 Mobile No: +234 802 291 0164 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message----- From: Zafar Pravaiz - CIG [mailto:Zafar.Pravaiz@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 2:48 PM To: [ExchangeList] Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Help please

http://www.MSExchange.org/

There is no spelling mistake in sun.com even I can resolve it from my DNS

Thanks
zafar