RE: Help please

  • From: Zafar Pravaiz - CIG <Zafar.Pravaiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:11:28 +0400

From: John Tolmachoff (Lists) [mailto:johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 10:07 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Help please

www.eservicesforyou.com

Disclaimer:  Information contained in this e-mail and in any of its attached
files, including replies and forwarded copies, is confidential and intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged or prohibited from
disclosure and unauthorized use. If you are not the named addressee, you may
not use, copy or disclose this information to any other person. If you have
received this message in error then please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the email and its associated files. If you are not the
intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action
taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Any views or opinions presented in this email and its
attachments are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily
represent those of the Cupola Information Group.