Help configure exchange 2003 to send and receive from a exchange 5.5 in a diferent domain

  • From: Jethro Morais <jethromorais@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:19:12 -0300

Hello again al..

I need to setup exchange 2003 to send and receive from a exchange 5.5
in another domain . my company have 5 domains , one uses a excahnge
2003 and all the others use 5.5 , this is all internal , I will not
use this exchange 2003 to send and receive e-mail to the internet , it
only from one domain to another , can someone tell's-me what i need to
setup to get-it working ? Thaks again...

--
Best Regards
Jethro Morais