RE: Help Required.

  • From: "Pankaj@Cmc" <pankajcmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:25:30 +0530

Hi,

Regarding the first question it happens to all the users.I have un-confirmed
news that this is a bug in Mic.Exchange.Please clarify.

Regarding my second question what is the solution ?If i don't use Outlook
express then what shall i use.Can i do it manually.

I will view the sites as per your mail and let u know if any queries.

Thanx and Regards
Pankaj
Telephone numbers - 22641160/22664731/1693
Fax Numbers - 22662307/22693679