Help Required.

  • From: "Pankaj@Cmc" <pankajcmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:31:23 +0530

Sir,

We are having Exchange-2000 loaded on Windows-2000AS OS.At client we are using
Outlook express.

We are facing following problems  and we require your guidance.

1.     All the users which we have created in the active directory,After some
days the password gets
        reset.Then we have to go to the server and manually reset the
password.After that he is able to login.
        This problem started from the day we have installed the Exchange Server.

2.    We create new users at the exchange in the active directory.How will my
users get the updated
       Address  list in their Outlook Express.The users are spread around
various locations.

3.    Is there any tool or option after running which can we get user
statistics report. e.g.How many users
        are there,count of users who have not used there login,etc.

Do let me know if you require anything from side.

Awaiting your prompt reply.

Thanx and Regards
Pankaj
Telephone numbers - 22641160/22664731/1693
Fax Numbers - 22662307/22693679