RE: Help ! Reinstall Win2000 and exchange server

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:27:06 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Disaster_Recovery.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny [mailto:exchange@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 4:02 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Help ! Reinstall Win2000 and exchange server

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi Experts,
 Please help me,slove this problem.
1> I backup the exchange log and database file on a HDD.
2> I formated HDD and reinstalled a new win2000 and exchange server.
3> I wanna restore the exchange public folder and mail box (55gb data)
   to the new win2000 server
4> The new win2000 server can not mount the files. (integrity error!)

Please tell me how to restore the data.
Thank you very much!
Kenny

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of

Confidentiality Notice:
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and