Help.. Invalid logon credentials

  • From: mino.faggiano@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:14:50 -0600

- 2 Windows 2000 AD sites separated by WAN infrastructure
- 2 Domain Controllers at Site A, 1 DC at Site B (Global catalogue)
- Exchange 2000 SP4 running at Site A (on one of the domain controllers
which is also the FSMO). No Exchange server at Site B.
- All AD logons at either site A or B work fine. All network access works
fine from either site.
- Exchange access at Site A works fine.
- Client access (Outlook 2000) to Exchange server (in Site A) from Site B
presents with two "Exchange server is unavailable..." messages followed
with prompt to re-key in username, password and domain. I key in the
correct credentials but still denied (Invalid logon credentials...)
- My account works fine (my account is administrative, the others are
not). In either case access is slow and we all get the timeout messages. I
have not changed my password in some time, whereas other accounts have.

Could it be replication related? Permission Related?

Mino.