RE: Hard disk full

  • From: "(CSC)Jawed Lashari" <lashari@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:02:08 +0600

Thanks marks I can do this :-) :-)

Regards,
Jawed Lashari
Central Services Company
9221-4383047-9 (Desk)
92300-9275903 (Cell)
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 7:57 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Hard disk full

http://www.MSExchange.org/
If you use the Exchange Optimizer in Exchange 5.5 it will give you the
ability to move the Exchange 5.5 Information Store and Log Files to a
different location, all of your Exchange services will stop when you run the
optimizer so make sure your users are all of.

Hope this helps
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com