RE: HTTPS OWA horribly slow through firewall

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:07:46 -0500

Hello,

Do you have the ports for the CRL on the MS Certificate Server ?  Your
clients are probably trying to access the Certificate Revocation
List(CRL) on your Certificate Server. Eventually this will timeout and
the connection will be made. Check your firewall logs for attempted
connections to your Certsrv on port 389 and port 80. Normally there are
two published CRLs one LDAP and one HTTP.

Bill