HELP! STORE.EXE Suddenly takes about 99% of CPU

  • From: "huanghong" <huanghong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:50:01 -0600

Recently I found it takes longer than before to connect Exchange server
with outlook clients. Yesterday, it suddenly stopped response to any
outlook clients. Then I check on server, it shows that the process
STORE.EXE took 99% of CPU time. But when I check the application events I
found nothing wrong suspecious.

I am getting worried about the exchange server. any one kind enough inform
me of what is the problem and what should I do in this case?

We use exchange5.5 SP4, NT4 SP6a

Thanks in advance!