RE: Global address list change for multiple users

  • From: "simon whale" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:57:51 +0100

Jason,

I know that with Exchange 2000 you could define a policy in your
exchange detailing the new structure of the email address and it will
ask you if you want to apply this rule and then it will apply it to all
existing users in the active directory.

If you required any more help please let me know.

Hope this helps you
Simon Whale