Re: Global Address List and Outlook 2003 doesn't update

  • From: Tom Kern <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:10:45 -0500

You are running Outlook 2k3 in "Cached Mode".
In this mode, Outlook will use the OAB which is only generated every 24hrs
by default.
Outlook downloads this verison of the OAB every 24hrs of 5mins after a
restart.

To see new entries/deletions in the GAl, rebuild the OAB OR don't use
outlook 2k3 in Cached Mode.

Thanks