RE: Global Address List

  • From: "Jared Johnson" <JaredsJazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:26:27 -0400

MessageErr, yes, I know they handle it differently, (who doesn't?) The
point, as you well know, is that you were being extremely rude to 4-5 peopel
trying to help you. In fact, I did read ONE thank you from you to any of
them. If you are going to be that way, then don't belong to this list and go
find your own answers. The fact that you couldn't solve this problem means
you are newbie and you need to learn the same way all us pros have: by
studying.