RE: Get the Members List of Distribution Group in Exchange 2003 f or Mailbox Movement

  • From: sonu.kumar@xxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:09:17 -0600

Hi Guys,

Appreciate your response guys. This weekend I worked I on this and here is
the solution:-

1.      Find through ADUC by Exchange Recipients , choose storage group ,
click on Filter and filter by dl membership

The IT Professionals who are having AD and Exchange 2003 will be a Great
Help from them as it will the number of users in a Group.

Thanks

Sonu

  _____