GFI question

  • From: Greg Hermida <ghermida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:31:46 -0500

I have an Exchange 5.5 on a Win2k server in a NT4 domain.  I am running GFI
Mailessentials 9 in our DMZ on a Win2k server in SMTP/Gateway mode.  I know
a lot of you guru's out there use the GFI product.  Have any of you figured
out a workaround to run the reporting function remotely or have it sent
inside the network?  I am considering a few options:  installing pc anywhere
on the GFI server or ftp'ing the log files into the domain towards a pc
which has GFI installed so that I might run the reports internally.  Or,
perhaps one of you has figured out another method??

thanks in advance for your time.

Greg
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential information and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized retention, review, printing, copying,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not one of the
intended recipients, please contact the sender by reply
email or phone, destroy all copies of the original message and keep the
information contained here confidential.