RE: GFI Mail Essentials

  • From: "Fritz Mesedilla" <fritz.mesedilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:04:33 +0800

Greetings Graeme!

I also tested GFI Mail Essentials. They have a good support team as they helped
me configure it properly.

The only problem we encountered were the false positives. Legit company and
client mails were being bounced. Even after a few whitelisting it still bounces
mail. It used to bounce mail here in this list. :D

We thanked GFI for the trial and assistance.

Because we have been testing a lot of licensed software and still doesn't meet
our needs, our IT dept. decided to opt for an opensource solution.

We still have our windows farm. In fact, the whole network is a windows farm.
The IT Dept.'s opensource farm just consist of the distributed firewalls and
mail server relays.

Cheers,

fritz <www.mesedilla.com>
---