RE: GAL not updating properly.

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:30:05 -0000

Hi Chad

What version of Outlook are the clients that are having this problem running? Is it 2003 in cached mode by any chance? This sounds like an "Offline Address Book" problem.. I suspect they will disappear after 24-48 hours. It is a known issue if so.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.

----- Original Message ----- From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>