[ExchangeList] Re: Frre/Busy Issue

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:59:32 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------John,
I have only used Outlook as Exchange client so far, so I cannot comment
on other clients. However, the fact is, the initial FB publishing takes
place when the new user logs on to the mailbox using the Outlook client.
I am not sure if Entourage works exactly like Outlook, but I assume it
does since it is a Microsoft product. So, if the new user logs on using
Entourage it should also initialize the FB data for the new mailbox.
Until then you will only see /////// in the FB data for the new user.
Are you running Office 2004 SP2 in the Mac? As per Microsoft, Entourage
2004 with SP2 greatly enhances Entourage/Exchange integration.

HTH.
Regards,
Raj Periyasamy
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA