RE: Fowarding mail

  • From: "Hery" <hery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:34:43 +0700

Messagehi mark,
thx for asap answer for me. i know it's horrible thing to use auto responder.
i've already use way like you told me here. delete account1 and just using
account2.
but some our's customer  not care about this, so they  always send to old
email.
i know this is not have effect to our mail server, but they always say that did
not
get email from us (in fact they send to old email address).  i think rules
wizard is fine too.
but i think i'm better just use signature for make the email changed note. :-)

thx a lot,
hery